Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Th Reading Hour

It is apparent television is an addiction for me. If the television is on, I can not perform any tasks. I found myself unable to even fit a spoon into my mouth if the tube is on. NO matter the show: Spongebob to C-Span gets my undivided attention. Why am I so easily focused on television, but books I have to make a whole community group to focus. I have to turn off the computer, television, cellphone and post it on FB.

I found myself avoiding even glancing toward the blank screen. This is the only way I could wash jeans and dry clothes. I even was able to practice numbers w/ Sebastian. He had trouble w/ 7,8, and 9 of all numbers. However, now that I think about it, these numbers get the least of attention.

I am still trying to get East Point Reading Hour up and running. One organization up. Building Health in Georgia and The Arlen Campaign are all suffering. While in the shower I was thinking about sending a letter of interest to Northside re: facility management. 12 minutes until the Daily Show. My hot chocolate is sour and lukewarm.

No comments: